These pages are disabled-accessible & all browser accessible.
C · O ·
N · T · E · N · T ·
The Email 10 Commandments - Netiquette
And here's the Golden Rule of Emailing:
- THOU SHALT include a clear and Specific subject line.
- THOU SHALT edit any quoted text down to the minimum thou needest.
- THOU SHALT read thine own message thrice before sending it.
- THOU SHALT ponderest how the recipient(s) might react to thy message.
- THOU SHALT check spelling and grammar.
- THOU SHALT not curse, flame, spam nor USE ALL CAPS.
- THOU SHALT not forward any chain letter.
- THOU SHALT not use email for any illegal or unethical purpose.
- THOU SHALT not rely on the privacy of email, especially from work, but THOU SHALT respect the privacy of others.
- When in doubt, save the message overnight and reread it in the light of dawn before hitting the "send" button.
That which thou findest hateful to recieve, sendest thou not unto others!
CONTACT INFORMATION HOME|