PPMED@ICORS STORAGE SPACE MUST BE PROTECTED BY TOS OF ICORS: OVER QUOTING AND SIG FILES LONGER THAN 3 LINES ARE NOT ALLOWED ON THIS LIST TO HELP PRESERVE THE SYSTEM.
-- file updated 3 January 2006
- Post-Polio is not a support, chat or social listserv, so please keep your posts to questions, answers and information only.
NOTE: The list is set up so that replies to posts are automatically sent to the list.. if a reply is *not* infocentric, please delete the list address and replace it with the sender's address. All non-infocentric replies must be sent by private email only, and not through the list.
- Do not cross post to Post-Polio-Med and other forums. Cross posting is sending the same post to multiple listservs, by using the CC: feature of your email program.
- Do not re-quote parts of Post-Polio-Med Posts to another forum or posts from another forum to Post-Polio-Med [including private email] without express permission from the poster of the original. And do not send binaries, file attachments,html or ascii art through the list. Use only straight text formats.
- Do not re-quote all or huge blocks of a message to which you are replying. Keep quotes down to 3-4 lines at best. If you do not know how to turn off or use the automatic reply quoting on your email program, ask the listowners. Long, unnecessary quotes are a huge drain on the system and make reading your comments very difficult.
- Please make sure the SUBJECT: area of your post matches the subject of your post!
- Soliciting for funds and commercial posts are not allowed.
- Please, treat all here with respect. We are all adults and should be treated as thus. No flaming, no insults, no trolling. (trolling = Joining a forum for the purpose of disrupting it.)
- If you have a problem with a list member's post, speak to the post, not to the poster. Personal attacks will not be tolerated and will result in expulsion from the List.
- Comments about list managment are to be sent to the listowners rather than through the list.
- Do NOT post copyrighted material to PPMed without express permission from the copyright holder stated at the beginning of the post. All files on the internet, including posts to email lists and web boards, are copyrighted whether that is stated or not.
- Posters own the copyright of the posts they make to PPMed. Do Not re-post another's words elsewhere with out express permission from the author.
Please email the Post-Polio-Med Listowners with any questions or comments about these pages or about Post-Poio-Med. For any questions about Post-Polio-Syndrome, please subscribe to Post-Polio-Med then post your questions to the list.
Email Post-Polio-Med List Owners