REQUESTING A SOLO-NET SUBSCRIPTION MEANS YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD AND AGREE TO ABIDE BY
THE FOLLOWING SOLO-NET LIST RULES:
- You are Single or travel alone;
- You will not disclose names/addresses of members to anyone outside SOLO-NET;
- You understand that SOLO-NET is not a dating, mating, companion finding service;
- You understand that commercial advertising is not permitted;
- Flirtatious behavior is strictly forbidden;
- Foul and/or abusive language absolutely will not be tolerated;
- Subscribers will not post 'chain letters', so-called 'virus warnings',
promotional schemes, or any message that contain multiple addresses, or any message where the
originator and addressee is not clearly identified.
- Flaming and trolling is strictly forbidden. Trolls=people who join a list just to
disrupt it. Flames=posts that attribute or question motive to people's
posts or attack them [or their mothers] personally.
- Solo-Net is a Social list... religion and politics are forbidden topics on Solo-Net for obvious reasons.
- Preaching/proselytizing is also forbidden. This is so the list won't be used to
convert people overtly to a person's religion, politics or other ways of thinking or to use those
things to post judgements of people through the list.
- You understand that No internet forum is
100% safe, and that YOU must be mindful that giving out personal, private info about yourself or others through this or any forum could be dangerous.
- DON'T type in all caps or higher case;
- DO omit most of the quotes from posts you are replying to in your posts to the list;
- DO change the SUBJECT when needed so the SUBJECT reflects what you are writing about
- DO be mindful of copyright laws by not posting words that are not your own to the list without permission of the author/publication or posting the words of others from Solo-Net to other lists.
- DO NOT cross post. (Send a post to Solo-Net AND other lists or people. It causes all kinds of problems.
- DO use cut and paste rather than "forward" and make sure to remove all email addresses from forwarded emails.
If you have read, understood and agree to abide by the rules of Solo-Net, take thee to
The Yahoo Solo-Net Home Page and click on the "join button" (the join button looks like this:).
Please tell the list owners/administrators a bit about yourself
in the "Comment to Owner" section (see graphic below) so you can be properly introduced to the list!
SOLO-NET HOME PAGE